Become part of the Springcoil team...
Due to the recent expansion and continued growth of our business, we are looking to add to our production team.
Job Description: Production Operative
Based on the shop floor you will be working in production as a spring operative in a busy spring manufacturing factory, based in Sheffield.
This role involves working on hardening and tempering of our automotive products, using manual and semi-automatic machinery.
Ideally you will be familiar with and able to read a Vernier and Micrometer (types of gauges), although training will be given.
Within this role there will be additional training on other areas within the manufacturing process to develop your skills.
We are looking for a reliable person who can work quickly and to a high standard.
You will have an eye for detail and be willing to learn.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Furnace work hardening/tempering springs
· Cutting / trimming springs to the correct position
· Operating manual and semi-automatic machines
· Arranging and moving work for production
· Moving raw materials and accepting deliveries
· Assisting in powder coating facility
· Assisting with general packing and strapping pallets
· Assisting with stock control
· Inspection of products
· Goods inwards/dispatch as required
· General housekeeping duties
· Maintaining high levels of health and safety
· Additional duties as required by the Works Manager
Hours of work:
Mon – Thurs 8am – 4.30pm
Friday 7am – 2.15pm
Full training will be given by experienced members of our team
Job Type: Full-time
To apply or for further information please contact Carl: